[esp-r] Re: importing a .DXF file in ESP-r with google sketchup pro 7

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Jun 9 21:25:55 BST 2010

Hi David

just noticed your earlier post. Yes, I have successfully
imported .dxf. But, as far as I recall, only by command line. And with
restrictions as noted in my earlier reply.

The .dxf needs to be structured along narrow guidlines (a layer for
each zone, an additional layer for TRAN surfaces, only polylines (I
think) as contents, vertice sequence as neccessary in ESP-r, i.e.
counter-clockwise when viewed from outside the zone as a minimum).

achim.geissler at intergga.ch