[esp-r] Re: XZIP software...

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Jun 9 21:17:53 BST 2010

Hi David

to my knowledge, the xzip tools that are still lurking in ESP-r are
obsolete (for quite some time now). I think the current
development_branch (and next release) uses .dxf as default.

However, be aware that dxf import is also restricted (I never
succeeded in importing more than, say, 3 or 4 zones with maybe 10 to
12 surfaces each at once).

achim.geissler at intergga.ch