[esp-r] Re: Zero Stack Pressure

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Jun 9 21:11:53 BST 2010

Hi Mostapha

looking at your .afn, I think the problem is that all your connections
to external nodes are in one zone (01).

To get an afn up and running, a basic requirement is that for every
zone you can go from an external node to a zone ... to >the< zone ...
to a zone ... and so on and then to a (different) external node again.
I think this does not hold for your afn. Add a connection type "tiny",
e.g. a crack a factor 10 or 100 smaller than your _crk types and
connect the lowermost zone(s) to an additional external node.

Then something should happen and there should be pressure differences.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch