[esp-r] Problem dealing with surfaces with more than 24 vertexes

Clodoaldo de Oliveira Carvalho clodoaldo_carvalho at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 12 20:45:44 BST 2010

Dear all,

I am working in a building project and one of the zones has a surface defined with more than 24 vertexes. I've tried to enter 26 vertexes in prj but it says that the char string is full. Looking at /include/building.h, the number of vertexes per surface is set by PARAMETER (MV=24). I´ve changed that to 36 and recompiled esp-r but nothing happened. I tried to edit the zone geometry file out of prj to include the vertexes in the surface but prj crashes due to a segmentation fault. How can I change the char string lenght read by prj? Any help would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Clodoaldo.