[esp-r] Plant w/ slab-on-grade problem

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue May 4 13:17:12 BST 2010

    Dear all     has anyone had the following problem with the slab-on-grade
hydronic floor plant component:     A (simple) plant network is set up and
running fine. The results are plausible.      You then change the inner and
outer diameters of the piping to reflect a real system being looked at (for
the slab components and the corresponding auxiliary piping).      The effect
of the change is that simulations do not run anymore, DENSIT warnings to the
effect that the water temperature is not between 0 and 100 degC are written
to the terminal (the temperatures given show that the calculated
temperatures are "running away") and bps hangs.     I can see no direct
connection between the changed parameters and the resulting program hang-up.
A code check does not reveal any obvious cause / solution for me.     Does
anyone have experience along these lines?     Thanks  Best  Achim
(symptoms are identical both for my branch and development_branch at 5246)

Diese Mitteilung wurde von http://www.breitband.ch uebermittelt.
Einer der schnellsten Kabel-Internet Zugaenge!