[esp-r] Re: Problem with obstructions

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 7 12:27:35 BST 2010

The new format geometry file INCLUDES zone obstructions so no
file is generated.  If you are using a recent version of ESP-r then
you will probably have version 1.1 zone geometry files and
there is no longer a need for the small zone obstructions files.

Open up the zone geometry file with a text editor and you will
likely see some new data fields.

Regards, Jon Hand