[esp-r] Problem with obstructions

Paulo Filipe de Almeida Ferreira Tavares ptavares at isec.pt
Tue Apr 6 16:36:40 BST 2010

Hi all!

Now i'm modelling the obstructions of my model (that have 73 zones). My problem is when i create an obstruction (a block) the program don´t ask me to create a file with it (for example, i create an obstruction in zone 5 -z5- so it must ask me to create z5.obs, but this action is not taken). These obstruction block is writed in the geo file (z5.geo)! When i try to calculate shading, no action is taken because the obs file doesn't exist... In the cfg file there is no path to the obstructions...

Anyone has the same problem? How can i solve this?

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares