[esp-r] Re: Doubts about obstructions/shading

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 16:15:35 BST 2010

The two numbers following the *block_start define the density of the grid to be
placed on each surface for purposes of shading calculations.  If you go into
the project manager and look at the top line of the menu which relates to
obstruction definitions you should see an entry that includes the word 'grid'.

Make these non-zero and save and then re-generate your shading and/or insolation
calculations.