[esp-r] Re: Subroutines of espr

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Wed Mar 10 14:01:55 GMT 2010

Michael,

You will get the details you want by using grep e.g. from the esrubps
directory
 grep -inI cfvar ./*F | grep -i 'c '
gives occurances of cfvar as comments

nsinc is the timestep counter not a subroutine, there is no nsinctr and cfvar
is the subroutine to determine sensed condition associated with a control

-AIzaz