[esp-r] Re: double facades

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 09:48:43 GMT 2010

Leen,

Look up the following paper which uses CFD linked to thermal and air flow
simulation using ESP-r to study double skin facades.
2007. (Samuel A, Hand J). CFD Assessments within Strongly Transient Domains.
Proceedings of 10th IBPSA Conference, Beijing, China.
http://www.bs2007.org.cn

If you are interested I'll try and dig up the model (if it is not already in
the exemplars)

Regards,
Aizaz