[esp-r] Problem with maximum number zones

Miguel Silva miguelduartefsilva at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:11:16 GMT 2010

Hello everyone,

When building my project reach 55 program areas and said he had exceeded the 52 that was normal.
Since then I can not open my project, always gives the following errors:
"Warning:
  The value zones (55)> (52) normal maximum

"Warning:
The zones index value (0) <normal minimum 1

DFD file not found

"problem with configuraton line:
* shz

"chars found for the remaining text string in * shz

"problem with configuraton line:
* date Fri Mar 5 01:28:21 2010

Where can I find the file building.h order to change the maximum number of zones?
I already tried it and I can not find.

Will solve these errors?

Best Regards,

Miguel Silva