[esp-r] Re: question on "modelling Passive downdraught evaporative cooling (PDEC) with ESP-r"

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 11:18:58 GMT 2010

This is interesting.  I was not aware of the De Montfort group passing back changes
they made in ESP-r to implement PDEC. Perhaps they did? Is there any chance of getting that
source (after all ESP-r is published under GPL and such developments should
be made available to others in the ESP-r development community).

Any suggestions on a next step?