[esp-r] Re: Electrical network and network flow.

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Feb 24 21:02:22 GMT 2010

The place to change to get more than 70 mass flow nodes is in
the source distribution include folder in the file   net_flow.h and the
parameter is MNOD

Be sure to issue a 'make clean' command to remove all of
the object files and executables prior to using the Install
script to rebuild your system.  And be sure to test the updated
ESP-r!  There may be some reports or sections of the interface
that assume only two digits for reporting on flow nodes.

Electrical networks were mostly designed for electrical
engineers to work with.  Most other people find the terminology
to be a challenge.  Is the supply fan you mention a flow network
component - if so you are probably going to have to do some
post-processing - as far as I know flow components do not
include the electrical characteristics needed to include them
in an electrical network.  The person to ask is Nick Kelly.