[esp-r] bulk air flow network

Chris Yates chris at zed-uk.com
Tue Feb 9 16:39:52 GMT 2010

This is just for reference at present, so I'm not hoping for anything more
than a quick yes or no:

In the interests of speed, is it possible to tell ESP-r which objects take
part in the bulk air flow network apart from those you don't want to.

I'm spending hours with the simulation program that dare not speak its name
running a bulk flow network. Probably 20% of the openings have bulk flow
characteristics but I think macroflo calculates every one of them - even
when everything is set to zero for that opening. It'd be nice to pick and
choose which ones you want calculated.

Thanks

Chris