[esp-r] Re: Window u-value temperature dependency in ESPr

Francesco Frontini francesco.frontini at polimi.it
Mon Feb 8 08:40:12 GMT 2010

Dear Achim and group,
thank for the information, but sorry for the question:
what do you mean with:
"...the other two are called heat flux upwards and downwards, it should be a
good
approximation"
 what are these values? I normally define the same value for all the three
resistances?

I also saw that it is possible to define (in the constructions menu)
"non-linear properties" with a "thermal configurations file". Do you have
any idea of that? Maybe I can define a polynomial function for the
temperature dependence of the resistance. But I am not sure!

Thank you very much in advance

Francesco

--
Dr. Francesco Frontini, MEng PhD in Buildings Engineering

Fraunhofer Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heidenhofstr. 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

M1:    [+39] 333-3097826
M2:    [+49] (0)1522-1624691

Phone: [+49] (0)7614588-5358
FAX:   [+49] (0)7614588-9358

@1: francesco.frontini at ise.fraunhofer.de
@2: francesco.frontini at polimi.it

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive
computer.