[esp-r] ESP-r temporal files

Ehsan Baharvand ehsanbaharvand at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:36:31 GMT 2010

Dear all,

I have the next question with regard to the ESP-r (BES+AFN approach) temporal files.

I would like to assign measured pressure differences per time step to an airflow node in my model.

Can someone help me with this? This approach is working when one wants to assign a temperature distribution per time step for example, but for pressure this seems not possible using the following:

Model Management >> Browse/Edit/Simulate >> Model context >> impose measured data >> View/Edit Temporal Entities >> add/delete/copy temporal entry >> add entry >>

In "Available TAB types" one can choose which parameter to assign to a model at hand. However, the pressure is not an option!

Is there another method to assign measured pressure differences per time step to a system?

I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

Ehsan Baharvand