[esp-r] Implement VRF system.

Nilton Oliveira nilton.janicas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:13:07 GMT 2010

Dear esp-r users

I want to simulate a VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) central system. This system is coupled to internal units conditioning.
I need to use a refrigerant fluid (R-410A), a heat pump, a condensing component, in each internal unit an coil (heating or cooling) and others components like fans ducts, damps, humidity, etc.

I've serious problems to implement that because I don't know where is the specific component for the refrigerant fluid, a unique coil for heating or cooling, dependent for the use, heat pump. This systems has
three ducts because i have a recovery heat. I apreciate for any responce.

Thank you in advance.

    Nilton Oliveira.