[esp-r] Re: Zone control sensors - cannot change with control law?

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Tue Jan 12 16:54:36 GMT 2010

Jon,

There needed to be a code bit to update the control file everytime day types
are incremented. It is a "simple" matter of reading the control file with say
3 day types and then writing it out with 4 day types when the user increments
day types.

I have made the bug fix in my branch now and it will get into development in
the normal process of things.

-Aizaz