[esp-r] Re: Zone control sensors - cannot change with control law?

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Jan 8 11:50:54 GMT 2010

Hi Milan

got me. I have actually never used this, yet. I just remembered reading it because I would have liked this feature some time ago.

I assume it is not possible. I think the limit is 5 day types (but am not sure - you would need to look into the source). So you could have SatWin/SatSum/Sun/WeekSum/WeekWin ... which is already quite a step forward.

It would of course be a lot better if the "Valid for period" entry in the control file would do what the name suggests. No idea if this is much work to code.

Regards
Achim