[esp-r] Re: Zone control sensors - cannot change with control law?

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Jan 8 10:34:55 GMT 2010

Hi Lukas

Recently (1.12.2009) there was a similar question on the forum, I think.
Aizaz gave this answer:

==

There has been an extension to day type facility recently and is available
in the current version. One can define day types in addition to legacy
week/sat/sunday from context>calendar>day types. This should ideally be done
before defining controls and operations information. Once daytype
"summerday"

and "winterday" are defined in the calendar (and associated with Julian days
of the year), different control laws and schedules can be associated in the
same control loop as with week/sat/sunday.

==

Regards

Achim