[esp-r] Re: Strange plant results for very simple model

Nicolas Kelly nick at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 18:51:52 GMT 2009

Radu - the problem is likely to be the fan model. Check the component's data - especially the rated flow rate. If this is significantly less than the rate you've assignmed to the component then the model generates a significant amount of heat. To get rid of the problem - increase the rated flow value to the assigned flow value for the component.

Regards.

Nick Kelly