[esp-r] Re: What are the meanings "Opaq surf conv at extrn" & "Opaq surf conv at partns"

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 1 16:45:12 GMT 2009

The list of items is truncated to save space. But this increases confusion.  Here
are some definitions:
Opaq surf conv at extr - convection heat exchange at opaque surfaces that face the outside
Opaq surf conv at partns - convective heat exchange at opaque surfaces that DO NOT face the outside
Tran surf conv at extrn - convection heat exchange at transparent surfaces that face the outside

partns is short for partitions.  extr is short for exterior.

-ESRU