[esp-r] problem with AutoCad & shading

AdhiSüß adhi_vanjava at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 5 08:48:38 GMT 2009

Hello,
I'm new in ESP-r and the mailing list. I'm working with ESP-r 11.7 in cygwin. I try some examples from manual, but I don't get what I want.
First, according manual ESP-r can import geometry of DXF file from AutoCAD v12,  I try to import a DXF file, but ESP-r keep asking a ZIP file, why?
Second, I build a simple shoe box building with obstruction. When I do "shading & insolation" I get message:
Zone Shading & Insolation db mismatch with current model.
Model NSUR =  6 db NSUR =  0 db last record =  0
I have checked that my surfaces have correct vertices, starting from bottom left and go anticlockwise. I have no problem running the example "building with shading".
However; I have problem with a simpler model, my model. Thank you for your help.

Regards
Adhi

http://www.flickr.com/gift/