[esp-r] Re: H3K reporting - input.xml file syntax

Lomanowski, Bartosz Bartosz.Lomanowski at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri Oct 23 18:06:19 BST 2009

Liam,

You can output variables to a csv file with the following xml tag.

<step_variable>building/zone_*/air_point/temperature</step_variable>

The * is a wildcard if you want to plot for all zones.

There is some good documentation on the use of the H3K reporting facility in the source code:

src/cetc/h3kreports/H3Kreports_Configuration.txt

It's very useful once you get the hang of it.

- Bart

NRCan, Canada