[esp-r] problem in reading optical db

김민환 hwan at dasskorea.com
Wed Oct 14 06:40:33 BST 2009

Dear all users
I recently encountered error message

'Please check data in:../zones/***.tmc and try the model again!' and

'A problem was encountered reading the Ooptical Properties db, or a property
set was not located.'

when I try to change transparent composition of zone.

then again when I try to update tmc and con files, similar messages appear

'Problem reading data in: 0' and

'A problem was encountered reading the Ooptical Properties db, or a property
set was not located.'

I opened optical db with 'wordpad' of windows XP. But I couldn't find any
problem.

Is there any possibility that the data is somehow changed, because I use
wordpad?

If any of you experienced similar challenge, a piece of advice will be
greatly appreciated.

For your reference, I attach 2files (tmc and optical db)

Regards

Mark Kim

--
Researcher,
Integrated Simulation Team, DASS consultants Ltd.

632-9 Guui 1(il)-dong Gwangjin-gu Seoul (143-834 Korea)
T. 82.2.913.2585/ F. 82.2.949.2585/ H. www.dasskorea.com