[esp-r] fail to modify material db

김민환 hwan at dasskorea.com
Tue Oct 6 07:06:07 BST 2009

Dear all
Currently I'm using ESP-r native windows version 11.7(4333).

To modify material, construction, and optical db for a certain project, I
usually open example model,

and copy default dbs, modify them, and save the change, including save the
model after changing db.

Recently I found that while construction and optical db is well modified and
remained as they were modified,

there's problem in saving any changes of material db.

I tried various approaches such as altering the db path that the path
doesn't include ' '(space), or using a new model

instead of example model. But the results were same. I fail to modify
material db.

Are there any one who experienced similar challenge?

FYI, I attached the material db file. If any of you have comment on this, it
would be very appreciated.

Regards

Mark Kim

--
Researcher,
Integrated Simulation Team, DASS consultants Ltd.

632-9 Guui 1(il)-dong Gwangjin-gu Seoul (143-834 Korea)
T. 82.2.913.2585/ F. 82.2.949.2585/ H. www.dasskorea.com