[esp-r] Re: Air Flow network results

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 09:12:26 BST 2009

A report on visualizing flow results....

To clarify whether the issue relates only to node temperatures - is it possible
to graph any variable on this machine?  Also, change the reporting period
to a few days rather than the whole simulation period.

To clarify if the data in the mymodel.mfr is corrupt try switching to one
of the other reporting forms for flow networks (column listing or statistics)
and see if any variables are reported.