[esp-r] FW: Mysterious zone temperatures

Matthew Wright matthew.wright at c4ci.eu
Thu Sep 10 09:21:37 BST 2009

All,

Is the model constructed in such a way that increased air movement is
reflected in increased air changes through fabric air permeability?
Does that sort of behaviour have to 'programmed' in, or is it part of the
base algorithms?
Increased air movement would then increase heat losses, so explaining the
missing energy.
Just a thought...

Regards

Matt