[esp-r] Re: Database Materials

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Sep 7 14:45:36 BST 2009

We have had a few reports of inability to add new materials on some computers
and some operating systems.  On some machines the process works correctly.

To help identify the cause it would be useful to know the following:
a) What operating system
b) What version of ESP-r (when prj starts it gives a revision number)
c) What category the material was being added to
d) Was the material database local to the model (within the model folders) or
    was it one of the standard databases (in C:\Esru\esp-r\databases or /usr/esru/esp-r/databases)
e) what were the raw thermophysical properties that were going to be used
f) did you ask to add a material or copy an existing material