[esp-r] Re: Installation esp-r 11.7 on Ubuntu 9.04

giulio benincasa gialloneroverde at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:34:15 BST 2009

Thanks Jon but dont work the same.

Summarize the steps performed to install esp-r 11.7:

1) I Install Ubuntu 9.04

2) I Install Packages lib2c, ImageMagick and gfortran 4.3.3 (after checking
gcc - version)

3) Run as root / tmp/esp-r_v11.7_linux_precomp.run

4) I update my profile bash.bashrc (add
PATH=:/opt/esru/bin:/opt/esru/esp-r/bin;  see attached)

5) I launch by shell esp-r or prj but the command is not found,
if I go into / opt / esru / esp-r / bin and run ./prj, then the answer is:

./prj: error while loading shared libraries: libgfortran.so.1: can not open

Someone can help to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance
Best regards,
Giulio B.