[esp-r] Re: FW: Modelling a Machinery Room

Bernhard Schweighofer Bernhard.Schweighofer at tugraz.at
Fri Jul 31 12:23:02 BST 2009

Matthew Wright schrieb:
> This maybe over simple, but hopefully it helps.
> [...]

One further thought you should take into consideration:

Since you write, it is a 'hydroelectric' plant, most of the produced heat (losses
of the turbine and the electric generator) will be in the water flowing through
the turbine. So only a fraction of the produced heat will really heat up the
machine room...

regards
Bernhard