[esp-r] Re: Solution for my errors!

Marco Manzan manzan at units.it
Mon Jun 29 16:21:39 BST 2009

> Hello everyone.
>
> I found the solution for the errors that i have listed:
>
> paulo at paulo-laptop:~$ At line 2965 of file esru_lib.F
> Internal Error: printf is broken
>
> At line 375 of file esru_libGTK.F
> Internal Error: printf is broken
>
> At line 2615 of file esru_libGTK.F
> Fortran runtime error: End of record
>
> They occur when during the compilation process i choose the GTK graphics
> library! Now i choose X11 graphics library and the errors stopped! This
> situation must be reviewed in futures developments.
>
> I would like to thank to everyone that helps me trying to solve these
> errors namely Jon Hand and Marco Manzan.
>
> Regrads,
>
> Paulo Tavares
>
> End of esp-r Digest, Vol 35, Issue 18
> *************************************

dear Paulo

Your solution suggest me that the problem is about
internationalization. The X11 version of esp-r does not have this
"feature" only the GTK version supports it. Furthermore if you save a
geometry file with  comma "," as decimal separator you get the file
corrupted, since in that file the field separator is comma too. So if
you start the GTK version rememer to issue first the command "export
LC_NUMERIC=C" before to lunch "esp-r" or "prj".
Does the X11 versio solves the problem with climate file you spoke
about in a previous mail ? I never had problems with
internationalization and "clm" module!

Marco

--
|Marco Manzan               Email: manzan at units.it            |