[esp-r] Re: Error with climate module/file...

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 11:21:19 BST 2009

Climate files on 32 bit Linux machines will have a size of 211400 for the binary version.
If your file is a very different file size it might be corrupted.  There is a function
to export a text version of the climate file and there is a function in the clm module
to import a ASCII version of a climate file to create a new binary file.  If you
were to attempt to export this file to ASCII you could look at the data in the
file.

It is not clear from the message whether you were able to do anything with
this climate file.  The fault seems to be in the drawing of the phychrometric
chart.  That is one specific function. If you were able to get any other reports
or graphics on the file then the climate file itself is probably ok and the
fault is specific to clmpsychart.F