[esp-r] Re: CFD problem

NALIN SWAROOP nalin_swaroop at iitb.ac.in
Mon May 4 07:39:29 BST 2009

I changed the lines

Open1        Whole    6  25   1   1  11  20
Open2        Whole    6  25  25  25  11  20
 to:
Open1        South    6  25   1   1  11  20
Open2        North    6  25  25  25  11  20

and now grid error is not coming but still I am not able to do the CFD and
air flow network conflation every time I try to define the boundary
condition for open1 or open2 and choose the connections from network flow
it gives the error that "cells are not compatible with chosen face please
redefine"

Please help

Nalin