[esp-r] Re: Subject: Question about water flowing between two glazing layers.

chunying li lichunying83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 04:33:51 BST 2009

I am modelling a layer of water flow between two glass sheets as glazing
attached onto building facade. The water flow can be in single direction
from a supply tank to a receiver tank. How could this simulation exercise be
done with ESP-r?
I cannot find the optical properties like solar absorptance and
transmittance of the water layer between two glass sheets. Is there any
reference available?

Thank you!

Chunying