[esp-r] Re: CFD grid error

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Mon Apr 20 12:14:04 BST 2009

Dear Nalin

when I run dfs in the folder where the "aircfd.dat" file is, I can look at results, no problem (either recalculate, or load the "tmp_DFS" file which is created if you do not delet all files at program quit after a simulation. If you run dfs via prj, you should be able to explicitly give a name for the results file. Then, you can load this file.

Achim