[esp-r] Re: Question about PV electricity production

Mottillo, Maria Maria.Mottillo at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Mar 30 15:36:08 BST 2009

Francesco,

The PV model found in the subroutine SPMCMP5 calculates the effective
irradiance reaching the PV module by taking into account the reflectance
of the module's front cover at the angle of incidence, at 60 degrees and
at 0 degrees.

Regards,
-Maria

-----Original Message-----
From: esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk
[mailto:esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ian
Beausoleil-Morrison
Sent: March 30, 2009 09:06
To: esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk
Subject: [esp-r] Re: Question about PV electricity production

Dear Francesco,

ESP-r's three PV models are found in src/esrubld/spmatl.F.  Refer to the
subroutines SPMCMP1, SPMCMP2, and SPMCMP5.  The enclosed paper may be of
interest to you.

Regards,
- Ian

Ian Beausoleil-Morrison, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Associate Professor and Canada Research Chair Mechanical and Aerospace
Engineering Carleton University

1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
K1S 5B6