[esp-r] Re: Maximum Number of Zones

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 14:40:55 GMT 2009

We have recently been testing some 71 zone models and these seem to be
working (if somewhat slower than simpler models).  Exercise care when increasing
the number of zones beyond what has been formally tested.

Remember that the time it takes to work with increasing model
complexity is NOT a linear function.  Well established working procedures
and QA support are essential as model complexity grows.

-ESRU