[esp-r] Glazing properties

육인수 yook at dasskorea.com.test-google-a.com
Wed Feb 4 05:10:04 GMT 2009

Dear users.

Recently, I'm researching about effects of glazing properties in building
energy performance.

In esp-r, we can input various properties for glazing.

All I have in my research, however, are just *SHGC(Solar Heat Gain
Coefficient) and U-value* of the single layer of the glazing.

I think I need more information for accurate input to esp-r.(for example,
emissivity, transmission and so on)

What properties do you think I need more for energy evaluation?

You can also inform me* how I can get needed properties from WINDOW5.2* (or
other version)

Ultimately, I need properties for the multi layer construction which is made
up of single layers(only SHGC, U-value known).

Thank you for your information in advance.

Sincerely,

Lewis Yook
-
Team Manager,
Integrated Simulation Unit.
Design and Simulation for Sustainability (DASS) consultants Ltd.

143-834
Venture Center 304-ho

632-9 Guui-dong Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea
T. 82.2.913.2585 F. 82.2.949.2585
H. www.dasskorea.com