[esp-r] Re: sensing contaminant in network/flow control

김민환 kim_minhwan at dasskorea.com
Tue Jan 20 00:41:31 GMT 2009

I appreciate reply from user group.

While I was looking at exemplary model about CO2 control via mechanical
ventilation,
(by the way I'm using ESP-r native windows version)

I found sth interesting.

When I changed the control setting in control loop under 'period data',
especially set point from 2 to 20 (CO2 concentration),

simulation result of air change rate of interest connection was changed to
0(ac/h), as I expected.

But when I display the same result with contaminant concentration of sensed
node(CO2),

the result of ACR was suddenly changed to 30(ac/h).

I wonder if this is normal then how should I understand this.

It will be appreciated if you share your any idea about this.

Thank YOU in advance.

Best regards

Minhwan Kim