[esp-r] Re: sensing contaminant in network/flow control

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Thu Jan 15 12:43:02 GMT 2009

Minhwan,

Contaminants can be sensed from flow control in the usual way. Click on
whichever control loop you want to sense contaminants from > sensor details >
senses flow node or connection > flow node (typical) > contaminant
concentration at node > choose contaminant > choose actuator (either single
flow connection or component). Finally choose node at which contaminant is
sensed.

You may find the CO2 exemplars (technical features under models for beginners)
useful.

Regards,
Aizaz