[esp-r] Re: effect of longitude and latitude on the PV window power output?

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 30 09:53:09 GMT 2008

Changes in longitude will result in the angle of the sun
which will alter the geometric relationship between the sun
and a surface.

It should be easy to test this running a simulation and dumping
the PV performance to a file and then altering the MODEL SITE position and making
a second run and looking at the differences.