[esp-r] Re: New file formats - tagged

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 22:44:34 GMT 2008

The data structures for the version 1.1 of the geometry file are documented in
the source code esrucom/egeometry.F.  There are also text documents that were generated
while designing the file format. A bit of archaeology will be required to locate
the relevant documents.

The version 1.1 file format is stable for now. There are
some of the data tags which are not yet fully used (tag for opening types) and
some tags that have been defined but are not yet included
in the normal file input and output (e.g. viewfactors held
within the geometry file) that will be dealt with in the coming
weeks.