[esp-r] Control of a plant component

Bernd B. burkhardt_bernd at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 21 09:05:12 BST 2008

Dear all,

I have a question concerning the control of a plant component:

I would like to control the mass flow of a pump (type 15, variable speed
domestic WCH pump) according to a temperature difference between two
plant components.

I know how to do that with a constant mass flow of the pump. However I
want to use variable mass flow. Somehow I cannot combine a  *variable
controller* with the *controller type "temperature difference*"!

In my view it's not possible to do that with a usual control function.
Does anyone know how to get that done?

Thanks!

Best regards

Bernd