[esp-r] Re: Control algorithm

Leen Peeters Leen.Peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Wed Jul 23 16:44:22 BST 2008

Fredrik,

You can do so...by adapting an existing control....
One issue: you will probably have to define 1 control for each zone, if
not you must make a global controller...and even then have to define a
zone controller for each zone

Anyway, in the bcfunc.F, in esrubld, you search for an easy cantrol
(like BCL04 or BCL05). In the BCL 24 you can see how to get the ambient
temperature

And then it is just adapting the bcl you picked to what you want it to
do, save it, Install your code again and probably start debugging ;-)

Good luck!