[esp-r] Re: Scripting

Holger Bertling holger.bertling at gmx.de
Thu Jun 26 14:11:18 BST 2008

Hi Achim,

I'm student of architecture at the University of Stuttgart.
For my diploma project
"Building Refurbishment In The Context Of The Climate Change"
I want to use ESP-r with
future Climate-Data from the "Bundesamt für Klimaforschung"
to look what will happen with our buildings in the Future.

Best regards,
Holger