[esp-r] Re: spreadsheet output

Leen Peeters leen.peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Mon May 12 09:50:50 BST 2008

spreadsheet outputDanny.

in the results modulem you can select different options, In stead of graphical. use the one under that (working in windows now, so cannot check it) and then continue your selection of results data. Finally do not print them on the screenm but select a print to file.
You can do an import external data in excell to do sone post processing....

Leen Peeters
University of Leuven
Postbox: 02421
APPLIED MECHANICS AND ENERGY CONVERSION