[esp-r] Re: Fatal error: In ../zones/reception.geo

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed May 7 11:18:38 BST 2008

Three items on a line is typical of the section describing
verticies.  This is followed (in older format geometry files)
by two lines of data each of which has a zero for each surface
in the zone. Then comes the insolation data which
is usually in the form
   3  0  0  0

It seems like the geometry file has been corrupted and
is confused as to the number of surfaces and vertices
to read in.

If you were to re-post the message and paste into it
the full text of your geometry file that would clarify
the issue.

Sometimes it is easiest to delete the zone with the problem
and re-create it.

-Jon