[esp-r] evaporative cooling help required

kanagaraj ganesan gkanagaraj83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:08:39 GMT 2008

hello everyone,
I am G.Kanagaraj doing M.S by research from Univ. of Stuttgart. I need to
model a evaporative cooling effect of fountain in a courtyard and cooling
through creepers in the building facade. I am currently using window version
of Esp-r. I looked at Evaporative surface option in the control loop, period
settings. it has two options of wetted surface and swimming pool definition.
I tried using these options but failed to understand how the principle
behind this options work.
If someone has used these options before or can contribute towards analysing
above mentioned strategies, i would be grateful.
thanks in advance,
regads
kanag

G.KANAGARAJ (DAAD-IIT MADRAS)