[esp-r] Re: CEN standard 13791 + CEN 15251

Pueltz, Gunter Gunter.Pueltz at MuellerBBM.de
Fri Feb 22 09:46:58 GMT 2008

Dear Paul,

nice to hear that ESP-r has been validated successfully according
to CEN standard 13791 - congratulation ESRU !

Nevertheless it would help me (and other ESP-r users ?), if an
"official certificate" of ESRU with confirmation of the
successfull validation of ESP-r would be available.
Both - as a download pdf-file and on ESP-r website ... ?

Do you think such a certificate by ESRU will be available
for all ESP-r users in the future ?

Regards,
Gunter